Trivandrum is the capital city of Kerala. It is the largest state of Kerala and is admired by the international tourists for its natural beauty. It is situated on the west coast of India near the southern tip. It is also known as the educational and business hub. This wonderful state of South India is a perfect place amidst tranquillity and serenity. One can explore the alluring temples, captivating beaches, the serene backwaters, exotic wildlife, enthralling monuments, splendid palaces, lush plantation of tea, coffee and spices. Travelogy India will help you in exploring this glorious city.
Take a break from your busy schedule and escape to God’s Own Country amidst natural beauty in abundance. Trivandrum is well connected to other major cities of South India. Therefore you can easily traverse from one city to the other.
Duration: 2Nights/ 3Days
- Upon arrival at the Trivandrum Airport / Railway station, our representative will cordially welcome you and take you by road to Kovalam;
- on arrival check-in into hotel. Kovalam is one of the prime beach destinations in India.
- Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular sunset or swimming at the picturesque Kovalam Beach.
- Overnight at the hotel
- Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Trivandrum after breakfast
- Thiruvananthapuram, previously called Trivandrum, is an ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. This capital city of Kerala is a beautiful seaside metropolis built on seven hills. It is located on the west coast of India spreading over a total of 2,192 sq.km.
- Sightseeing tour is comprehensive with the visits to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo.
- Overnight stay is arranged in Kovalam.
- The morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Trivandrum airport/railway station depend on your departure place) for your flight/train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God’s Own Country.