We have put together a fun and adventurous experience of Kovalam one of the best beaches in the world. The package is a mixture of sightseeing, scuba dive safari, sunset point etc. S
Scuba stands for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. While scuba diving has been popular among a large number of people abroad, the idea is rather new for many Indian.
Scuba diving is safe..the gear, that weighs almost 14kgs ensures that no matter what happens, you will be safe. Once you are in the water, the 14kgs is reduced to mere “Weightlessness” due to the law of physics.
As a beginner, the most important rule is that you should listen to your instructor. you might be an expert swimmer but remember scuba diving is in open water and it is extremely different from what you do in the swimming pool. Hence, it is always wise to follow the instructions. Anybody above 8yrs of age can consider Scuba diving. Enjoy Scuba, breathe in, breathe out and stay calm. The silence is priceless. The sight of aquatic life, often seen on television, can leave you dumbstruck.
Scuba diving gives you an insight of a world that very few have explored. The most important thing is that do not touch anything, respect the aquatic life, give its due space and experience the true sense of harmony. Be Cool Dive Cool!
No of pax: minimum 2 person
Duration: 1Night/ 2Days
Day1: Trivandrum to Kovalam
- You Arrive at Trivandrum Airport/Railway station/Bus point
- Our Pick up and drop service will take you to Kovalam
- After you reach the hotel check-in and get fresh up
- Later we go for local sightseeing places including Poovar islands, Vizhinjam, Azhimala etc.
- After sunset point and temple visit
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day2: Diving and Departure
- Today we go for scuba diving activity. The enthralling experience of scuba diving can be enjoyed with the help of professionals and trained scuba divers in Kovalam who guide you every step of the way. All you need to do is to just shed your inhibitions, familiarize yourself with the equipment and take a cool plunge for exploring the breathtaking landscape under the waters of the Arabian Sea. So just imagine the adrenaline rush you feel as you dive into the water with a plethora of aquatic flora and fauna in front of you in the clear azure waters of Kerala.
- Later we drop you back to Airport/Railway station/ Bus point