The Andaman Islands is an ideal vacation spot! Imagine breathtaking scenery, azure blue water, a plethora of water activities and sumptuous food to dig in. Enjoy long walks on the pristine beaches, take a relaxing dip and dive deeper to explore the amazing ocean life through snorkelling and scuba diving. Ensuring an unforgettable holiday experience, Andaman offers you the best escape. Enjoy a 3 Nights and 4 Days stay with us in the Andaman Islands, exploring Port Blair and Havelock. Spend time at the most popular beaches and relax in the comfort of our exceptional services.
Duration: 3Nights/ 4Days
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair
- Your magnificent holiday in the Andamans would begin with your arrival at the airport.
- From there, you will get a private transfer to your hotel.
- Check-in and spend some time relaxing at the hotel.
- In the evening, visit the Cellular Jail which was used as a prison in the days of the Sepoy Mutiny in 1857, now it serves as a National Memorial Monument.
- Then, proceed to the Corbyn’s Cove Beach, known for its natural beauty surrounded by lush green coconut palms overlooking the beautiful Andaman Sea.
- Post that, enjoy the Light and Sound show, conducted at the Cellular Jail narrating the saga of countless martyrs who laid down their lives during India’s struggle for independence.
- As the day comes to an end, get back to the hotel for a relaxing night stay.
Day 02: Transfer to Havelock Island
- After an early breakfast and check-out formalities, proceed for departure by ferry to Havelock Island.
- Enjoy your afternoon at the world famous Radhanagar Beach which is a must visit on every traveller’s list.
- Also known as Beach #7, it is known for its vast expanses of white pristine sand surrounded by lush greens, emerald blue water and breathtaking sunrise and sunset.
- After a beautiful day on the beach, proceed to the hotel for an overnight stay in Havelock.
Day 03: Return to Port Blair
- After breakfast, head to the Elephant Beach by boat.
- The beach is remotely located and is very popular for water activities like swimming, snorkelling, diving, kayaking and sea walking.
- You can also indulge in trekking and bird-watching.
- It has an easily accessible house reef which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life.
- The beach is Havelock’s favourite spot for scuba diving and is tailor-made to be a beginners dive site.
- After a splendid time at the Elephant beach, head back to Port Blair for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: All activities are on direct payment basis.
Day 04: Depart from the Andaman Islands
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get a transfer to the airport/harbour for your return journey with unforgettable memories of your splendid holiday.