Thailand is the most visited country in all of South Asia. It is known for a culture best described as generous and warm, the land dotted with glittering temples and tropical beaches, and a cuisine that has found admirers around the world. Experience Bangkok and Pattaya, the most prominent cities of Thailand. Bangkok amazes tourists with its decorated shrines and floating markets, and Pattaya is famous for water sports and nightclub parties that go on until dawn. Enjoy a 4 Nights and 5 Days tour with us, relaxing in the comfort of our services and soaking in the serene ambience.
Day 01: Arrival at Bangkok and Drive to Pattaya
- Upon arrival in Bangkok, our representative will assist you to board the pre-booked SIC (Seat-in-Coach) for transfer to Pattaya.
- Pattaya is the leisure paradise of Thailand with lush green tropical vegetation.
- It will take approximately 2.5 hours to reach there.
- On arrival, check-in to the hotel and take a small nap to refresh yourself.
- In the evening, go for a leisure walk or enjoy the world famous “Alcazar Cabaret Show” (on actual cost).
- Later, you can enjoy a delicious dinner and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 02: Pattaya – Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- After breakfast at the hotel, board the cab and move for the Coral Islands, also known as Koh Larn.
- On reaching, take a speedboat to get to the island.
- Along the way, the boat will stop for parasailing (on direct payment basis).
- Once you are at the Coral Beach, spend your day in sun and sand.
- You can also indulge in popular activities like the Banana ride, Snorkeling and Glass Bottom ride (on actual cost).
- Or, just swim, relax and take a leisurely walk along the shoreline.
- In return, you will be taken to a famous Indian restaurant for lunch.
- Then, back to the hotel. The evening will be free for leisure followed by an overnight stay.
Tip: Do carry your swimsuit, sunscreen, and hat with you.
DAY 03: Transfer to Bangkok with Temple Tour
- Have breakfast and proceed towards Bangkok.
- En-route, visit widely known temples like the Golden Temple and Marble Buddha as part of the Temple tour.
- After that, go to the Gems Gallery and then move to the hotel.
- After check-in and a power nap, you can take a walk in the local market to buy Thai souvenirs for your friends and family.
- Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 04: Leisure in Bangkok
- This day is free for spending as you choose.
- After breakfast, you can opt for any activity of your choice (on direct payment basis).
- Explore the Safari World with buffet lunch, see the Crocodile Farm and Elephant theme show or go to the Dream World and Snow Town along with buffet lunch.
- Later in the evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 05: Departure From Bangkok
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the airport for your return flight.