The state of Himachal Pradesh or the “Abode of Snow” lies towards the northern end of India. Home to white peaks and plunging river valleys, this beautiful countryside is flourished with deodars, walnut trees and apple orchards. Take a break from your hectic routine life, pack your bags and head to the charming towns of Shimla, Manali and Dalhousie to make your summer memorable. Explore stunning landscapes, temples and popular tourist spots on a 7 Nights and 8 Days tour. We have combined the best of these destinations with our impeccable services to offer you an unforgettable experience.
Day 01: Arrival at Shimla
- You will be picked up from Delhi to proceed for Shimla by road via Ambala/Chandigarh/Kalka/Parwanoo/Kandaghat.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Shimla is a popular resort town with beautiful hills and valleys, dotted with remnants of the British era.
- You will stay overnight at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla Sightseeing
- After breakfast, you are free to explore Shimla and nearby places like Kufri, at an altitude of 2500 meters.
- Later, visit the Viceregal Lodge, Jakhu temple and take a walk down the Mall Road.
- Return to the hotel for a comfortable night stay.
Day 03: Transfer to Manali
- Have an early breakfast and proceed for Manali by road.
- Enjoy a drive past Sundernagar, Pandoh Dam and Aut-Kullu Valley.
- Reach Manali in the evening and check-in to your hotel followed by an overnight stay.
Day 04: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Enjoy your breakfast and set out to explore Manali locally.
- Visit places like Vashishtha Kund, Hadimba Temple, Clubhouse, Tibetan monasteries and Mall road.
- Spend the evening at leisure. Relax and stay overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Excursion to Snow Point/Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley
- Have an early breakfast and proceed towards the Snow Point/Rohtang Pass (Rohtang Pass opens after 10th June but you can still go up to the Snow Point).
- You can also visit the Solang Valley, situated between the between Solang village and Beas Kund at a distance of 13 km from Manali.
- The evening will be free for leisure followed by a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
(Note: Visiting Rohtang will be on direct payment basis and will depend on the availability of permit).
Day 06: Transfer to Dalhousie
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Dalhousie.
- The journey will take close to 10 hours.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel and refresh yourself.
- Enjoy the evening at leisure.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 07: Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and explore the major attractions of Dalhousie.
- Visit Panchpula Waterfall, Subhash Baoli, Satdhara, etc.
- Then, get back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 08: Return to Delhi
- Have breakfast and check-out from the hotel for your transfer to Delhi.
- The return journey will take approximately 14 hours.