Bali rightly called a “paradise on earth”, is the most popular vacation destination in Indonesia. Lush green rice terraces, white sand beaches, unique temples and resort towns are the charm of this island. A large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions fill up this exotic land that adds to the diversity of this exotic land. Starting with East Bali, the Kintamani Volcano is a laid back site surrounded by coastal villages. The Ubud Village in Central Bali is the epicentre of happening art and dance in the foothills, with several museums, the monkey forest and numerous lots of arts and crafts shops where you can score local handicrafts. The Goa Gajah temple is an ancient Balinese historical temple standing firm since the 9th century. Towards South Bali, Tanjung Benoa Beach looks pristine with a vast stretch of white sand and calming sea waves. Enjoy a lavish trip to Bali with us, stay for 4 Nights and 5 Days in the comfort of our impeccable services.
Day 01: Arrive at Bali
- Welcome to Bali! Upon arrival at the airport, you will be greeted and transferred to the 4-star hotel.
- Spend your day at leisure followed by a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 02: Getting around Bali
- Have breakfast and proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Village.
- Visit the Batuan Village (famous for traditional paintings), Mas Village (famous for wood carving) & then the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works).
- Thereafter, you can proceed to the Goa Gajah temple – an ancient Balinese historical temple built in the 9th century.
- Stop midway at the Kintamani Penelokan along the foot of Mount Batur for a splendid view of Lake Batur.
- Have a scrumptious Indian lunch alongside this magical view.
- Your tour ends at the famous Ubud Village.
- Here you can look in & around the various shopping options including the Ubud Art market.
- Return to the 4-star hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Water Sports on Tanjung Benoa Beach
- After breakfast gear up to enjoy water sports activities on Tanjung Benoa Beach.
- Located in Southeast Bali, this white sand beach is a popular water sports haven because of its calm and safe sea waves.
- You may enjoy surfing, banana boat ride, parasailing, snorkelling, jet skiing and flyboarding here.
Day 04: Tanah Lot Tour in Bali
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and set out on a tour to Tanah Lot, Bali’s most important landmarks.
- This unique tour displays the vivid aspects of Balinese culture and its amazing flora and fauna.
- Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
- Start with a visit to the Tanah Lot temple, an ancient Hindu shrine perched atop the large rock in the ocean and famous as the sunset temple.
- This place is also a popular icon for photography owing to its dreamy location.
- Get back to the 4-star hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Departure from Bali
- After breakfast, check out of the 4-star hotel to proceed to the airport for your flight back home.