The island of Bali is famous for its sheer natural beauty and a serene setting. Also known as “Land of the Gods”, its looming volcanoes, pristine beaches and lush terraced paddy fields exude peace and tranquillity. The cultural scene here is equally appealing with dramatic dances, colourful ceremonies and traditional arts and crafts. Starting with East Bali, the Kintamani Volcano is a laid back site surrounded by coastal villages. The Ubud Village in Central Bali is the epicentre of happening art and dance in the foothills, with several museums, the monkey forest and numerous lots of arts and crafts shops where you can score local handicrafts. The Goa Gajah temple is an ancient Balinese historical temple standing firm since the 9th century. Towards South Bali, Tanjung Benoa Beach looks pristine with a vast stretch of white sand and calming sea waves. Experience the diversity of Bali on a for 5 Nights and 6 Days trip, enjoying our premium services
Duration: 5Night/ 6Days
Day 01: Arrive at Bali
- Welcome to Bali! Upon arrival at the airport, you will be greeted and transferred to the 4-star hotel.
- Spend your day at leisure followed by a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 02: Getting around Bali
- Have breakfast and proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Village. Visit the Batuan Village (famous for traditional paintings), Mas Village (famous for wood carving) & then the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works).
- Thereafter, you can proceed to the Goa Gajah temple – an ancient Balinese historical temple built in the 9th century. Stop midway at the Kintamani Penelokan along the foot of Mount Batur for a splendid view of Lake Batur.
- Have a scrumptious Indian lunch alongside this magical view.
- Your tour ends at the famous Ubud Village.
- Here you can look in & around the various shopping options including the Ubud Art market.
- Return to the 4-star hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Water Sports on Tanjung Benoa Beach
- After breakfast gear up to enjoy water sports activities on Tanjung Benoa Beach.
- Located in Southeast Bali, this white sand beach is a popular water sports haven because of its calm and safe sea waves.
- You may enjoy surfing, banana boat ride, parasailing, snorkelling, jet skiing and flyboarding here.
Day 04: Tanah Lot Tour in Bali and stay at 1 Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and set out on a tour to Tanah Lot, Bali’s most important landmarks.
- This unique tour displays the vivid aspects of Balinese culture and its amazing flora and fauna.
- Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
- Start with a visit to the Tanah Lot temple, an ancient Hindu shrine perched atop the large rock in the ocean and famous as the sunset temple.
- This place is also a popular icon for photography owing to its dreamy location. Get back to the private pool villa for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Day at leisure and stay at 1 Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- This day is free for leisure. After a healthy breakfast, you will be free to spend the day as you choose.
Day 06: Departure from Bali
- After breakfast, check out of the private pool villa to proceed to the airport for your flight back home.