Andaman Island is undoubtedly the ultimate vacation destination. The vast stretch of palm-lined beaches and sugar white sand will entice you to take a walk barefoot and gaze at the setting sun that casts a golden reflection on the ocean below. With a thriving underwater life of the Bay of Bengal, it is also a popular dive site. The colourful corals and fishes will give you company as you scuba dive. Experience the best of Andamans on a 4 Nights and 5 Days tour with OYO and relax in the comfort of our specialised services.
Duration: 4Nights/ 5Days
DAY 01: Arrival at Port Blair
- On arrival at the airport, you will get a private transfer to your hotel.
- Check-in and spend some time at leisure.
- Later, head towards the Cellular Jail which was used as a prison in the days of the Sepoy Mutiny in 1857.
- However, this prison now serves as a National Memorial Monument.
- After that, enjoy the Light and Sound show conducted within the premises.
- This show illustrates the saga of countless martyrs who laid down their lives during India’s struggle for independence.
- After an eventful day, head back to the hotel for a relaxing night stay.
DAY 02: Transfer to Havelock Island
- The day starts early in the morning.
- After breakfast and check-out formalities, leave for a departure by ferry to Havelock Island.
- Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the Radhanagar Beach which is known for its beauty worldwide.
- It was named Asia’s Best Beach and World’s 7th Best Beach by Time Magazine in 2004.
- Also known as Beach #7, it is famous for its white sand beaches and emerald green water.
- After enjoying a beautiful sunset, proceed to the hotel for an overnight stay in Havelock.
DAY 03: Visit Elephant Beach and Transfer to Port Blair
- Post breakfast and check-out formalities, hop on a boat that will take you to the Elephant beach.
- This remotely located beach is popular for its water activities like swimming, snorkelling, diving, kayaking and sea walking.
- The easily accessible house reef which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life makes this a favourite scuba diving spot, even for beginners.
- If the underwater world does not excite you, then you can go for trekking and bird-watching.
- After a splendid time at the Elephant beach, head back to Port Blair for an overnight stay at a hotel.
Please Note: All activities will be on direct payment basis and if Elephant Beach is not operational then you would be taken to Kalapathar Beach/Radhanagar Beach.
DAY 04: Baratang Tour and Limestone Caves
- After breakfast, head for a fascinating tour to the Baratang Island.
- This full day tour starts during the early hours and goes on till the end of the day.
- It takes you through boundless stretches of massive, primordial tropical forests bordered by unique mangrove vegetations.
- After wading through the waters of Baratang Creek, reach Baratang Island which houses limestone caves and a mud volcano.
- Limestone caves have massive limestone formations protruding from all the directions.
- Explore mud volcanoes which are muddy craters created by natural gases emitted by decaying organic matter underground, thereby, pushing the mud upwards.
- After a day of amazing sights, head back to the hotel for a comfortable night stay.
DAY 05: Depart from the Andaman Islands
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get a private transfer to the airport/harbour for your return journey.