The state of Himachal Pradesh or the “Abode of Snow” lies towards the northern end of India. Home to white peaks and plunging river valleys, this beautiful countryside is flourished with deodars, walnut trees and apple orchards. Take a relaxing holiday amidst the lofty mountains and spectacular valleys of Shimla and Manali, the most popular vacation destinations of Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy a pleasant 5 Nights and 6 Days trip with us and enjoy the impeccable services we have on offer.
DAY 01: Arrival at Shimla
- Ex Delhi: All guests are requested to report at the New Delhi location mentioned in the voucher as per the time is given. In case of any delay, guests will have to make their own transport arrangements to Shimla at an extra cost.
- Ex Chandigarh: All the guest’s ex Chandigarh are requested to report at Pinjore Gardens by 1400 hrs
- Post lunch (at your own expense), start the drive for Shimla. Shimla is Himachal Pradesh’s state capital and well-known for its Victorian architecture and natural beauty.
- On your way, visit Pinjore Gardens, also known as Yadavindra Gardens where you can stroll along the stretch of water fountains and flowerbeds. You can also choose to have lunch here (at your own expense).
- Upon arrival at Shimla, check-in to your Shimla hotel.
- Enjoy a delectable dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 02: Trip to Kufri and Shimla Excursion
- After breakfast, you would be picked up from the hotel for a half-day excursion to Kufri – a small picturesque hill station at the foothills of Himalayas.
- In Kufri, visit the Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo. You can also take a hike or a pony (at your own expense) up to Mashu Peak, the highest point in Kufri.
- Later, in the afternoon, return to Shimla and visit the Mall Road.
- The main attractions here are Christ Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre and Town Hall.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight rest.
DAY 03: Arrival at Manali
- After a scrumptious breakfast, depart for Manali.
- Drive past Beas-Sutlej Link project, Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley to reach Manali in 8-10 hours.
- On your way, you would have lunch (at your own expense).
- Reach Manali and check-in to your hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 04: Day Out in Manali
- Have breakfast and start from the hotel for a half day sightseeing of Manali
- .Visit Vashishtha Kund & Hidimba Temple.
- In the afternoon, shop for wooden artefacts from the local markets.
- Get back to your Manali hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 05: Travel to Solang Valley
- After an early breakfast, get picked up from the hotel for a half-day excursion to Solang valley – situated between Beas Kund and Solang village.
- It is particularly known for its beautiful scenery and adventure sports.
- You can try parachuting, skating/skiing, zorbing and paragliding (at your own expense).
- Return to your Manali OYO hotel by evening, have a delectable dinner and sleep overnight.
Note:: Rohtang sightseeing is not included in the package (can be booked on direct payment basis).
DAY 06: Return to Delhi/Chandigarh
- After a fulfilling breakfast, check-out from your Manali hotel and start the drive back to Delhi.
- You will be dropped at the drop point in Delhi.