The Parvati River enters the Beas just above Bhuntar and its ethereally beautiful valley stretches back up to the hot springs at Manikaran and beyond into the 5000m heights of the Great Himalayan Range.
Duration: 5 Nights/ 6Days
Day1: Delhi to Kasol
- Delhi to kasol by Volvo AC bus
Day2: Kasol to Chalal
- Behold the untouched beauty of the mighty mountains and tall trees on a misty morning in Kasol.
- Get to the campsite and relax by the riverside as you have your breakfast.
- Begin your Kasol to Chalal Trek and on the way, explore the Hebrew cafes and vibrant souvenir shops of Kasol.
- After a two-hour walk, you will reach the beautiful village of Chalal, situated in the conifer dense forest.
- Enjoy a feeling of trance and revive your soul as you sit beside the gushing River Parvati.
- Take in the beauty of nature and fall in love with the picturesque location, which is like a beautiful painting come alive!
- Walk back to the campsite in the evening and freshen up for dinner.
- Dance the night away as the bonfire lights up the place, and enjoy a delightful dinner.
- Overnight stay
Day3: Kasol – Tosh
- Open your eyes to a beautiful sunrise and feel the fresh air around you.
- Then gear up for an adventurous Tosh Valley Trek in Tosh that stands tall at 7,874 feet! Cradled in the Parvati Hydel Project, amidst the misty mountains,
- Tosh offers a one-of-a-kind trekking experience.
- This little hamlet is believed to be blessed by Lord Shiva and the local priest even claims to have seen the lord, with Parvati during snowfall.
- Drive for about an hour from Kasol to Tosh and start off with an exciting trek to the Tosh Valley.
- On your way up, enjoy the scenic views throughout as you ascend and descend the gradual slopes.
- Spend your evening at the beautiful waterfall, unwinding and relishing the gift of nature.
- Have a fun-filled time and at the same time, ensure to keep the place clean.
- Overnight stay
Day4: Tosh – Kheerganga
- On Day Four, prepare yourself for a surreal experience with a trek to Kheerganga.
- Head for a 15 km trek to Kheerganga and find your first stop at a café, which you will reach after around 7 km.
- Your half battle is won here! Furthermore, after about 3 to 5 km, comes another popular café.
- If you are thinking of giving up at this point, don’t do so because of just a little more effort and you will be at the top.
- The heavenly sight of the mystical hot springs of Kheergangaat the top is totally worth the pain! Take a dip in the pool for a few minutes and find yourself feeling refreshed because of the sulphur fumes.
- There may also be sounds of Dholak and groups singing to the beats of Shiv Nataraj (Lord Shiva) music.
- Later at night, enjoy a wonderful bonfire and refuel yourself with a delicious meal.
- Finally, close your eyes under the blanket of stars and have a peaceful sleep.
- You would have experienced everything by this time, with adventurous treks to Tosh and Kheerganga, right from walking through the rivers to holding onto your life on the narrow paths.
- Every hiker should experience this one-of-a-kind trek amidst the alpine meadows, picturesque landscapes, and fierce waterfalls!
Day5: Kheerganga – Kasol
- Have a relaxed morning watching the multi-hued sunrise and laze around under the tall pine trees.
- Fill your soul with the fresh air and pure sunlight.
- Later, head back to Kasol and prepare yourself to leave a part of your soul behind!
- Later board bus to Delhi
- Today morning we reach Delhi