Ladakh with its fascinating places – Jispa, Leh, and Nubra is truly a heaven on earth. Nestled in the lush green Beas Valley, Manali is the perfect location to start your Himalayan tour. Jispa, a village in Lahaul, falls on the way between Manali to Leh right beside the Bhaga river serving as an ideal resting spot. The popular Ladakh is surrounded by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalaya and the Karakoram. Enjoy the untouched beauty of the Himalayas at these destinations on a 6 Nights and 7 Days holiday, relaxing in the comfort of our impeccable services.
Day 01: Manali to Jispa
- On arrival at Manali in the morning, leave for Jispa.
- Jispa is a village in Lahaul district along the Manali-Leh highway and Bhaga river.
- Reach Jispa, check-in to your OYO hotel and enjoy the day at leisure.
Day 02: Arrival at Leh
- Have breakfast, check-out and depart for Leh.
- On arrival, our local representative will welcome you, after which you will check-in to a Ladakhi style hotel or guest house.
- Take rest and allow yourself to get acclimatized to the arid high altitude of Leh (3505m)
- Enjoy the evening at leisure followed by dinner
- Then overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Nubra Valley
- After breakfast, drive for about 04-05 hrs towards Nubra, also known as ‘the valley of flowers’
- reach the world’s highest motorable road called Khardung La, about 18,380 feet above sea level.
- From the top, enjoy views of the beautiful Indus valley and its snow-covered peaks.
- If the weather is clear, it is also possible to see the Karakoram mountain range from here.
- Drive further to the Nubra Valley and check-in to your hotel.
- Take rest till evening and go for an excursion to the Hunder sand dunes before sunset and ride the double-humped Bactrian camel.
- You can also take a walk around the village to observe the local people and their culture.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Transfer to Leh
- Have breakfast and start from the hotel for Leh.
- Along the way, pay a visit to the Diskit monastery that belongs to the Gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Drive towards the other side of Nubra valley, travelling through the main part of the silk route, reaching Leh via Khardungla.
- On arrival at Leh, you will be transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Visit Pangong, via Chang La pass
- After breakfast, board the vehicle for a 6-hour drive towards the spectacular Changthang Valley, winding your way over the exhilarating Chang La pass (5320 mts).
- On the way to Pangong, enjoy the stunning landscape. Pangong Lake is situated at 13,930 ft above sea level.
- It is 125 km long and 4 km wide, extending almost in a straight line, towards Tibet.
- In fact, only a quarter of the lake is in India.
- After soaking in the serenity of the lake, head back to Leh and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 06: Transfer to Jispa
- Start the day early, enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel, check-out and depart for Jispa.
- It will take about 9 hours to complete the journey.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel and enjoy the day at leisure.
Day 07: Back to Manali
- Have breakfast, check-out from the hotel and depart for Manali, where your trip ends.