River Rafting in Rishikesh is an experience that will get your pulse racing to make it one of the most unforgettable trips of your life. Often known as a playground for adventure sports, Rishikesh in Uttarakhand located in the foothills of Himalayas is visited by a great number of tourists. Rafting with the thundering rapids of the mighty Ganges.
No of pax: minimum 4
- On arrival at Rishikesh, our pick up service will take you to camp for check-in
- Later its trekking activity for you, Among all the other adventures, trekking in Rishikesh is certainly one of the most exciting things to do. Meandering through those green meadows and walking those steep pathways one can find their way to the exciting destinations. These destinations in the foothills of the Himalayas are special in their own way.
- Evening you can enjoy the bonfire dinner arranged.
- overnight stay in luxury tents.
- Today you go for whitewater rafting activity in the Ganges. It is not for nothing that Rishikesh is popularly known by the title river rafting capital of India. The mighty Ganges is a well-known and one of the finest River Rafting Destinations in the world. Rishikesh Rafting gives you another wonderful opportunity to experience the thrill. Cliff jumping is free to fall jump into river Ganga from 30 feet height rock. Adventure enthusiast rafters never miss this wonderful jumping.
- later will be dropped back to the bus station