Marayoor is regarded as a rain shadow village perfectly lying in the Western Ghat’s eastern side. It is a border village between the state of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Domestic and foreign tourists visit Marayoor to witness the natural growth of sandalwood trees. The forest department is taking the necessary steps to protect and safeguard the sandalwood trees with a lot of perfection.
No: Of Pax: Minimum 2 Person
Duration: 1Night/ 2Days
Day 1: Cochin to Marayoor
- Today we pick you from Cochin and we depart to Marayoor, which is a 3-4 hour Journey from Cochin.
- On arrival at Marayoor, we check in at the Property.
- Get freshen up and we can go for a small hike to the stream.
- Followed by a visit to a waterfall, get refreshed by a bath in these waterfalls that are believed to have the benefits of natural herbs.
- Later we head back to the property.
- Campfire on request along with Dinner.
- Overnight stay.
Day 2: Departure
- Today morning enjoy the beautiful sunrise
- Later after breakfast, we depart to Cochin.