Explore Munnar holidays and discover the best time and places to visit.The rolling hills aroundMunnar, South India’s largest tea-growing region, are carpeted in emerald-green tea plantations, contoured, clipped and sculpted like ornamental hedges. The low mountain scenery is magnificent from our camping site.
Minimum 4 pax
Duration: 1Night/ 2Days
Day1: Cochin to Munnar
- We depart to kallar, Munnar from Cochin which is a 4 hours travel.
- After we reach kallar, check-in to our camp stay
- Post lunch, we will go for the sunset point trek which is an incredible adventure you can never afford to miss. The beautiful hillside trek can refresh your mind as well as body.
- Later return to camp and enjoy the campfire dinner arranged.
- Overnight stay at the camps.
- Enjoy the amazing view of the rising sun from your camp-site
- After breakfast, we check out and you are driven back to Cochin
- We reach Cochin by evening the same day.