Hidden in the amazing green valleys, this stunning destination is one of Kerala’s most beautiful hill stations, yet to be explored. We invite you to explore the unseen beauty of nature and to feel its exquisiteness in absolute peace. Promises to fill your heart with everlasting memories. The land beckons you with misty mornings, rain-drenched strolls, cascading waterfalls and mind-blowing scenic beauty in the backdrop of a golden sunset and music of chirping bees
Duration: 1Night/ 2Days
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
- Today morning we pick you up from Cochin and depart to Munnar.it is a 3-4 hour of journey from Cochin.
- After reaching the top station we complete our registration process.
- Later we begin our trek To camping Place from the top station
- After reaching the beautiful camping destination we can refresh ourselves and enjoy the tea and snacks arranged
- Later we go for the sunset trek which is a must-do activity. The view of the setting sun from the hilltop is an amazing feast for the eyes.
- Later enjoy the campfire arranged at the campsite.
- Overnight stay after Dinner
Day 2: Departure
- Early morning you get a Wakeup Call
- Followed by that we start our trek to Kottagudi hills, You will be able to admire the sight of clouds drifting over your shoulder, enjoy the breathtaking view, engage in wildlife photography, bird-watching and much more.
- later breakfast and we depart to Cochin.
Level of Hike: Medium
Things To carry:
- Original ID Card
- Water bottle
- Cap/ Hat
- Trekking Shoes
- Hiking Pole
- Suitable dress code
- The temperature drops to 10 to 15 Degree Celsius at night so do carry required materials to prevent from the cold.
Some General info:
- The campsite is approximately 32km away from Munnar.
- Top station is a small village with very limited facilities with No Petrol Bunks and ATMs. So all are requested to get equipped well in advance.
- It is a humble request not to carry any plastic bottles(use and throw) and not to litter.
- The mobile services are limited at the camping spot…