Greenery, Mountains covered with tea plantations, forests, wildlife, valleys, trekking, and mountains are the memories that come in when you hear about best places to visit in Munnar. With a view that inspires painters and artists who view the lakes and verdant tea gardens, Munnar has a lot of things to offer! Our experiential nature stay is the perfect getaway for you from the fast-moving world out there.
Minimum 2 pax
Duration: 1Night/ 2Day
Day1: Trivandrum to Munnar
- Today morning we depart to kallar, Munnar from Trivandrum which is around 4-6 hours journey.
- After we reach kallar, first check-in to our hut stay
- Then after lunch, we will go for a sunset point trek which is an adventurous trek to refresh yourself in the midst of amazing Munnar
- Later after you reach back at the camp enjoy the Campfire dinner arranged
- Overnight stay at hut stay.
- Enjoy the amazing view of the rising sun from your balcony which will be an experience of your life.
- After breakfast, we check out and you are driven back to Trivandrum
- Later we reach Trivandrum by evening