An air trip to Darjeeling, Pelling and Gangtok-the three charming towns of Northeast famous for towering hills, gorgeous landscapes, crystal clear lakes, evergreen forests, hill points, medieval monasteries that are just are a must visit while you decide to explore these lands
Duration: 5Nights/ 6Days
DAY 01: Transfer from Bagdogra Airport to Darjeeling
- Arrival at Bagdogra Airport (IXB), and then transfer to Darjeeling, appx.105 kilometres, at a height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the Queen of the hills,
- It is also famous for World Heritage train (UNESCO) – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR),
- On arrival, Check in at the hotel, Evening free,
- Over Night stay at Darjeeling
DAY 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early morning at around 04:00 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather)
- On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop, after visit transfer back to the hotel for breakfast,
- After breakfast, you will be visiting the places like – Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tensing/ Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (panoramic view), evening free to stroll around the market,
- Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 03: Move to Pelling
- After breakfast transfer to Pelling – situated at an altitude of 2072 meters / 6800 feet –
- On a clear day, guest can get a clear view of the Himalayan range with snow-capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Kanchenjunga, etc
- It is one of the exotic settlement with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids, historical sites, short trek routes and wildlife
- Upon arrival Check in at the hotel, evening free,
- Over Night stay at Pelling
DAY 04: Pelling Sightseeing and transfer to Gangtok
- After breakfast start for Pelling sightseeing which will cover the places like – Rimbi water Falls, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake
It is one of the holy Buddhist lakes and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves.
- After visit transfer to Gangtok – the capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill stations with varied options for tourist
- It is known for the monastery, Orchids, High altitude Lake and butterflies – It has an option for tourist of all ages –
- Check into Hotel, evening free,
- Over Night stays at Gangtok.
DAY 05: Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast, we will take you for the day excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (New) appx. 40 Kms
- The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep – Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year
- This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds
- Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all,
- after the visit back to Gangtok for a free evening,
- Over Night stay at Gangtok.
DAY 06: Drive from Gangtok to Bagdogra Airport
- After breakfast at your hotel, proceed to Bagdogra Airport to board flight for your hometown, tour ends.