If God lives here then Kheerganga will be his place. This valley is the crown jewel among all the other treks around Kasol. It’s an 8-9 hour hike to the hot springs located at a height of 2950 mts. or 13,000 ft. After dealing with the gritty terrain, you will reach the hot spring of Kheerganga. Take a dip in the warm water and all your worries and ailments will be washed away!
Day1: Delhi to kasol
- After you arrive at Delhi, board the bus to kasol from ISBT
Day2: Kasol to Bunbuni
- After you reach kasol, our pick up service will take you to trek Basecamp
- After registration and briefing by the qualified instructors, the trekking starts from Kalga to Bunbuni pass.
- Bunbuni(Boonbooni or BunBuni) Pass and Glacier is a small detour in the same area that remains minimally touched by the tourism boom, probably because the trek is a bit harder.
- Overnight stay in camps at Bunbuni.
Day3: Bunbuni to KheerGanga
- Today morning after breakfast, we trek to Kheerganga.
- A climb through the charismatic grey-green mountains along with the thunderous Parvati river. Reach the top and find yourself in the abode of Shiva. Yes, I am talking about the infamous hash land and a land full of mesmerizing passages to behold – Kheer Ganga.
- After reaching the Tents will be prepared
- Dinner and Overnight stay at camp
Day4: Kheerganga to kasol and Departure
- Today we trek to Barshaini via Rudranath.
- The Rudranag Falls lies en route Barshaini. The trail cuts through rocky terrain and highly uneven pathways that make Rudranag one of the most challenging treks near Kasol. The Rudranag Falls is sharp and steep and makes for the most enchanting attraction near Kasol. A trek to Rudranag is rightly indeed the mix of challenging trail and verdant vistas.
- Later you reach Barshaini, This Kheer Ganga trek ends and will leave you with memories to cherish and a lot to ponder on.
- You will be dropped back to kasol from Barshaini
- Later you will board the bus to Delhi
- Today morning you reach Delhi