The view of the lake is serene and the water looks completely blue. Another interesting fact about Parashar Lake is that the lake keeps changing its position, throughout the year.
Minimum 7 person groups
Duration: 3Nights/ 4Days
Day 01: Delhi to Mandi
- After you reach Delhi, board the bus to Mandi from ISBT
Day 02: Mandi to Baggi Village and Prashar lake
- All the trekkers reach Mandi by 10 AM in the morning.
- Upon arrival at Mandi, meet and assist by our representative
- You will be transferred to Baggi Village.
- From Mandi, we will reach Baggi village via road.
- The journey to Baggi village is very serene and tranquil.
- From Baggi village our trek will start to Prashar Lake. The total trek length is 9 KM and it will take 4-5 hrs to reach Prashar lake.
- After reaching delicious snacks will be served with hot Tea.
- Sunset will provide a magical view.
- By 8:00 PM a hot dinner will be served.
- Then Overnight stay at Prashar lake.
Day 03: Prashar Lake to Mandi and departure to Delhi
- Wake up early morning before sunrise. Because it is a real treat for your eyes to see the sunrise in snow-capped peaks.
- After taking a healthy breakfast we will start our journey back to Baggi.
- Upon reaching Baggi, we will start our return journey to Mandi
- Later you can board the bus to Delhi
Day 04: Delhi
- Today morning you will reach Delhi.