Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala has spell-bounding diversity on offer. From lush green landscapes to beautiful parks, it is an ideal place to spend a family vacation in. Explore the serene and scenic beaches of Kovalam for a perfect escape and be mystified by the enchanting beauty of Kanyakumari, the southernmost tip of India. Enjoy a 3 Nights and 4 Days trip to these beautiful destinations with us, relaxing in the comfort of our specialised services for a memorable vacation.
Duration: 3Nights/ 4Days
Day 01: Arrival at Trivandrum and Drive to Kovalam
- After arrival in Trivandrum, take a 30 minutes drive and reach Kovalam/Poovar.
- After landing at the airport, you can visit the Napier Museum, displaying Kerala chariots and ivory carvings.
- You can also visit the Zoological Park nearby (Closing time – 04:45 PM, closed on Mondays).
- Check-in and unwind yourself by taking a stroll on the beach.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Trivandrum/Kovalam.
Day 02: Kovalam/Poovar Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing covering the most famous beaches like Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Vizhinjam Beach, etc.
- Soak in the scenic beauty of the beaches throughout the day.
- Enjoying the day at leisure in the evening.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Kanyakumari
- After breakfast, take a two and a half hour journey to Kanyakumari.
- Reach the coastal town by noon and head for sightseeing to Kumari Amman Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Gandhi Mandapam and the beautiful statue of Thiruvalluvar along with the meeting point of 3 oceans – the Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea.
- The timings of the temple are 4:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the mornings and from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM in the evenings and non-Hindus are not allowed to go inside.
- By evening, check-in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Return to Trivandrum
- Post breakfast, proceed to Trivandrum to board the return flight. The return journey will take approx. 3 hours.