DAY 01: Arrival at Nainital
- Early morning, proceed to Nainital by a private car.
- You can choose to have lunch at one of the numerous dhabas along the way (directly payable by the customer).
- On arrival, check-in to your OYO hotel and spend the evening at leisure.
- Enjoy a comfortable night stay at the hotel.
DAY 02: Nainital Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed for a local sightseeing tour.
- Explore the Naina Devi temple, Land’s End, Tiffin Top and the Zoo.
- One can also take the ropeway (directly payable by the customer) to the Snow Viewpoint.
- Don’t miss boating on the Naini Lake.
- Spend the evening at leisure followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: Explore the rest of Nainital
- After breakfast, spend the entire day at leisure.
- You can choose to explore the Mall road, the Thandi Sadak, and/or shop at the famous Bhutia market.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
NOTE:- A few places especially on Mall road, cannot be covered by vehicle and guests would have to visit them on foot.
DAY 04: Arrival at Corbett
- After breakfast, check-out and depart for Jim Corbett National Park.
- The drive will take you through the towns of Kashipur, Kaladhungi and finally, Rampur.
- On arrival, check-in to your Corbett OYO hotel.
- Spend the evening at leisure and enjoy the overnight stay.
DAY 05: Day in Corbett
- After breakfast, you can choose to do a jungle safari (on direct payment).
- The Corbett National Park is home to a large variety of flora and fauna, as well as the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Spend the evening at leisure and sleep in comfort overnight.
NOTE:- Jungle Safari needs to be booked well in advance. Safari reservation can be made up to 45 days in advance.
DAY 06: Arrival at Mussoorie
- Have breakfast and depart for Mussoorie.
- For lunch, you can choose to stop at one of the numerous dhabas enroute (on direct payment).
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel and spend the evening at leisure.
- Stay overnight in comfort.
DAY 07: Mussoorie Sightseeing
- After breakfast, go for local sightseeing in and around Mussoorie.
- You can visit Kempty Falls, Camel Back Road, Lal Tibba and Gun Hill.
- One can also take the ropeway (on direct payment) to the Snow Viewpoint.
- Spend the evening at leisure and stay overnight at your Hotel.
NOTE:- A few places cannot be covered by vehicle and guests would have to visit them on foot.
DAY 08: Return to Delhi
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and depart for Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.