Kasol is a village situated on the banks of the Parvati river, at a height of 1,640 meters. The beautiful valley and the surrounding pristine hills enjoy pleasant weather throughout the year. It is also the starting point for many treks. Over the years, it has earned itself the interesting moniker of Himachal
No of pax: minimum 4 person groups
Duration: 4Nights/ 5Days
Day1: Delhi to Kasol
- When you arrive at Delhi, board bus to Kasol which is a 14-15 hours travel
- On arrival at Kasol, our meet and greet service will take you to the camping spot.
- Later visit kasol village and explore the heritage and culture of the village, which is known as ‘mini Israel’
- Later in the evening enjoy the campfire dinner served.
- Overnight stay in luxury tents.
Day3: Chalal visit
- Today we visit chalal
- Followed by leisure time which can be used to explore the Parvati valley culture
- Overnight stay
Day4: Departure to Delhi
- Today you checkout and board the bus to Delhi.
- Today you arrive at Delhi in the morning