Wayanad also was known as the “land of spicy hills” is located in north-eastern part Kerala. It comes under the Malabar region known for the trading of spices from ages. It forms an integral part of the western ghats and comprises a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna.
Day1: Calicut to Wayanad
- Today we pick you from Calicut Airport/Railway station and we proceed to Wayanad
- After we reach Wayanad we check in to the Pool Villa
- Later after lunch, we indulge ourselves in the activities at the property
- Evening a campfire Will be arranged
- After dinner overnight stay at the property
Day2: Wayanad Local Sightseeing and Departure
- Today Morning we go for a Nature Walk
- later after breakfast, we check out from the property and go for Wayanad local sightseeing on places like Banasura dam, kuruvadweep island, Pookode lake etc.
- Later by evening, we depart to Calicut